[Approved] Updated Russian Translation (1 Viewer)

romuz

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Moskau
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    after that update we have an issues with russian translation
    related to that change :
    from
    <Language name="Russian" characters="2304">
    to
    <Language name="Russian" characters="255">

i prepared that xml with reverted back value

Attachments

• strings_ru.xml
      30.6 KB

Rara Avis

Portal Pro
    April 9, 2009
    Some typos fixed, several strings translated.
    Also (based on discussion in Russian MP community) change to <Language name="Russian" characters="1105">
    Assuming that Basic Russian Alphabet (0x0410...0x044F) plus (0x0450...0x0451) from Cyrillic Extensions from Unicode Cyrillic block is enough for full Russian localisation. If this approach is wrong - I beg developers to point to the right one.

Attachments

• strings_ru.xml
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new install to prevent the crash.
    Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new...
    I installed the current version of MPTagThat2 (1.0.0.466) and it closes immediately after launching. The log file is not helpful. I...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    I´ll have a look and report back ;)
    I´ll have a look and report back ;)
    Hello @ajs, I would like to add an additional animation for the winner of the MP game Hexxagon in the file MyHexxagon.xml, as used...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom