[Approved] Updated swedish language files (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhasselqvist

November 20, 2007
Sweden Sweden
Hi,

Added two missing strings to the swedish language files for both MP and the deploytool.

Attachments

Elof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 18, 2005
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    Nice work!

I saw some line breaks that shouldn't been there when I installed RC2 so I took the liberty to make some adjustments in your file. I hope it's OK!

Attachments

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    I noticed that this is missing from the strings_sv.xml included with RC2:

Code:
        <String id="1201">Spela upp filmen från början</String>
        <String id="1211">Återuppta uppspelning från {0}</String> <!--{0} is replaced by last stop time in HMS format-->
    If this has already been added to those archives posted, I'm sorry. Would be helpful if the string changed could be mentioned in the post so we (who wants to help) don't have to download, open and search for the added string.

:D
    Emph

dhasselqvist

November 20, 2007
    Sweden Sweden
    If this has already been added to those archives posted...

Emph
    They where the ones I added to the first post. My post could have been clearer but I meant that I added all missing strings to both MP and DeployTool.

Next time I will try to post the changes, but imo it's easy(ier) to make a diff in the web SVN to see what has been changed. Perhaps a small note on where and how to see the diff from the web SVN can be added next time.

Edit:
    I now see that you mean seeing changed strings before the SVN commit, next time I will post a diff generated localy and past it in here.

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Italy Italy
    Country flag
    commited also the MP part.

Thread closed to avoid confusion. Feel free to open a new one if you have other changes.

Simone

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    M [solved] Updated Swedish translation for MP 1.24 Submit: Localization of MediaPortal and DeployTool 0
    M.Hulot After Update 1.25 internal blu-ray-player doesn't work General Support 8
    M.Hulot Interner Blu-ray-Player spielt nach Update auf 1.25 keine Discs mehr ab Allgemeines Supportforum 2
    E retaining Watch Status when updating? Newcomers Forum 1
    J Update .NET framework? Improvement Suggestions 9
    G Update von MediaPortal Installationsprobleme? 0
    morpheus_xx [Evaluate] Update to VS 2019? MediaPortal 2 4
    Golf4 Nach Windows-Updates läuft TV-Plugin nicht mehr Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
    B MPEM update list never completes. General Support 0
    JJDoherty Updated DTT frequencies for Ireland... Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 1
    Dark Eyes Updated to Windows 10, now TVServer won't work Installation, configuration support 1
    R [solved] Files moved to new location - Easy way to update database? My TVSeries 7
    M.Hulot Moving Pictures lässt sich nach Windows-Update nicht mehr öffnen Plugins & Erweiterungen 1
    R Files moved to different location - Easy way to update database? Moving Pictures 2
    k12158 [solved] Kein direkter Wechsel von TV-Kanal zu TV-Kanal mehr nach Update? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 16
    ajs Mediaportal update to .Net 4.6.2+ MediaPortal 1 13
    Mr6686 [solved] Titan skin broken since update to 1.23 Installation, configuration support 6
    B TV-Server Auto-Update mptvdb after x hours General Support 0
    Terra LAVFilter Plugin cannot be updated (MP1.23) MediaPortal 1 Plugins 10
    TLD Windows 10 1903 feature update General Support 3
    azzuro [WiP] 5043: Update MP1 to VisualStudio 2019 MediaPortal 1 138
    A Problem Windows 10 64 bit prof. Update auf Version 1903(gelöst) Installationsprobleme? 0
    T No TV after updating Windows 10 to latest Version 1903 / OS build 18362.175 (logs attached) General Support 2
    framug 1.22.0 BasicHome Editor settings for DefaultWide HD skin not kept when update 1.22 3
    Neoculture Bulk file name update My TVSeries 6