Updated tuningparameters for Caiway the Netherlands (3 Viewers)

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi,

Kindly find attached the updated tuningparameters for provider CaiWay the Netherlands.

I did a clean-up of the file, so only frequencies that are in use are present in the file.

Regards,

Attachments

• The Netherlands.Caiway_.xml
    30.7 KB

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I updated the file with new frequencies. This file should find all channels. (See attachment of first post)

Cheers,

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks! But after a new scan I still miss RTL7 HD, RTL8 HD and Net5 HD...
where did you find the tuning parameters, maybe I can look them up and add them manually
btw, there is a '>' missing in the file

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Tnx! I'll try again.
Do you have a list of channels and their frequencies or does that differ per region (I live in Gouda)?
What do the numbers in the green and orange cells in the table mean?

EDIT: Nope, still no RTL7 HD, RTL8 HD and Net5 HD and I also miss Een HD en Ketnet/Canvas HD...
Do you have them in your channellist?

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I use this site as source for the file, but I don't live in the Caiway area, so I can not check or this list is the most actual (30/11).

When I look for Gouda (Network ID: 4683) it is correct that Een HD and Ketnet/Canvas HD are missing (Red cell), but RTL 7/8 should be present at frequency: 298000.

Red cell: channel not available for this network Id
Orange cell: Official not available for this network Id, but possible available
Green cell: Channel available for the frequency mentioned in the cell.

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
The network ID of all my current channels is 2249...not 4683
Both channels (Een HD and Ketnet/Canvas HD) are green in the 2249 column.

The weird thing is, the frequency of my current channels comes from the column of 4683...not the 2249 column :s
Do you know how this works?

ghanz

Portal Pro
September 18, 2007
Ouderkerk
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm also missing RTL7 HD, RTL8 HD, Net5 HD, canvas HD and EEn HD, also did a manual scan with firedtv which was unable to find them. I did phone to caiway beginning of december. The story then was that they had some problem delivering on the 'new RTL channels in HD'. I will do a manuall transponder scan at 298000 and see what happens. thanx!

edit: I have seen this before in previous releases (now on latest SVN). when I perform a channelscan on a transponderlist, not all channels are found. Doing a manual scan of a single transponder frequency does find the channels. I now have rtl7,8 and net5. still no sign of canvas and eenHD.

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I found the RTL and NET5 channels through a manual scan on a specific frequency, but I can't find Een and Canvas here in Gouda... :(

Users who are viewing this thread