Updated version for MediaPortal 1.1.2 (1 Viewer)

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I've done some minor fixes, added a new SOAP method (AddScheduleAdvanced) and updated to libraries to the ones from MediaPortal 1.1.2. This will probably the last 'release' of MPWebServices from my hand: I'll switch to the TV4Home service. I guess there will be a interface developed for that API soon.

Find the new version (1.0.0.2+o3) attached. Source code can be found as usual on github. Please report problems in this topic.

Update 27/12/2010: Released version 1.0.0.2+o4. It fixed all the open topics here:
    * Cannot use Tv Server or MP-TvViewer
    * All channels displayed including inactives
    * Deinterlacing in the VLC plugin
    * Problems displaying TV logos.

Attachments

• mpwebservices-1.0.0.2+o4.zip
      1.5 MB

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks Oxan. Nice to skip the file copying of the old versions :)

I've got problems with displaying TV logos. It might be that I've changed the streaming port, I dunno.

If I change Utils.cs
    Code:
            string fn = paths.tv + "\\" + name + ".png";
            if (File.Exists(fn))
              ret = [COLOR="Red"]Utils.GetStreamURL() + [/COLOR]"/PictureStreamer.aspx?tvlogo=" + HttpUtility.UrlEncode(name);
          }
    to
    Code:
            string fn = paths.tv + "\\" + name + ".png";
            if (File.Exists(fn))
              ret = "/PictureStreamer.aspx?tvlogo=" + HttpUtility.UrlEncode(name);
          }
    it works just fine and I can see all logos correctly.

Do you know why Utils.GetStreamURL() won't work for me and do we need it at all?
    :D

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, the Utils.GetStreamURL() function just returns the value of the streaming url that is configured in the settings. Removing isn't a problem though, the call is quite useless with modern browsers.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I released a new version which fixes all open issues here :) See start post.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks Oxan. Deinterlacing and logos works fine in the new version.

How about the Fullscreen button? It doesn't do anything for me. Does it work for you? I'm using VLC 1.1.5 and tried both Firefox and IE8.
    Also another request is to enable subtitles by default. I started watching a Japanese movie on the TV section but didn't understand much :)

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yeah, that's a bug in VLC 1.1.x. You can have deinterlacing (VLC version 1.1.0 or newer) or fullscreen (VLC version's before 1.1.0), but there's no version in which both are working. See VLC bug #3419 and #3777. Subtitles is as far as I know not possible with the VLC browser plugin.

onetoomany

Portal Pro
    July 5, 2005
    UK
    Just installed the latest version. However, the inactive channels still show. The SQL should have a line along the lines of "AND channel.visibleinguide = 1" to filter out those channels that aren't wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom