[Approved] Updated WebEPG grabber - Dagenstv.com (1 Viewer)

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Added BBC Brit and BBC Earth.
    Commented out BBC Entertainment, BBC Knowledge, C More Kids and Kanal Global. They are still listed on dagenstv.com but doesn't contain any data.

Attachments

• channels.xml
      265.6 KB
    • www_dagenstv_com.xml
      28.1 KB

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2007
    Added BBC Brit and BBC Earth.
    Commented out BBC Entertainment, BBC Knowledge, C More Kids and Kanal Global. They are still listed on dagenstv.com but doesn't contain any data.
    Trying to find the latest dagenstv epg-grabber here. The one that installs with 1.17 is missing alot of channels.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi, I made some changes to the dagenstv grabber. Is this the channels you're missing or is there more?

Renamed Viasat Film to Viasat Film Premiere
    Renamed Viasat Film Classics to Viasat Film Hits
    Renamed Viasat Film Drama to Viasat Series
    Renamed C More Emotion to C More Stars
    Enabled Bloomberg
    Added TV3 Sport HD
    Added Viasat Sport Premium

Attachments

• channels.xml
      269.1 KB
    • www_dagenstv_com.xml
      28.2 KB

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2007
    I think that should cover it. I'll have to double check. Thank you :)

--EDIT--
    Missing channels:
    H2 HD
    C More Golf

Edit2
    From what I can see, these channels don't exist on dagenstv, so not much to do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and...
    @doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the...
    Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but...
    Replies
    Views
    I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
    I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
    Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 TVMosaic Provider for MP2 DE
    Lokks all fine to me, thanks (y)
    Lokks all fine to me, thanks (y)
    The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
    Replies
    Views
    Later updated version here - Updated WebEPG grabber - Dagenstv.com
    Later updated version here - Updated WebEPG grabber - Dagenstv.com
    Enabled Bloomberg TV. It has been available on dagenstv.com for years but had no data at all so it was disabled in the grabber. Now...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom