Updated WebEPG grabber - Dagenstv.com (1 Viewer)

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Changed name Viasat Film Classic to Viasat Film Hits
    Changed name Disney Junior to Playhouse Disney
    Changed name C More Emotion to C More Stars
    Changed name Viasat Film Drama to Viasat Series
    Added TV3 Sport HD
    Added Viasat Sport Premium

Attachments

• channels.xml
      269.3 KB
    • www_dagenstv_com.xml
      28.2 KB

Emil

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    tv-tabla.se
    Dagenstv.com has not been updated in a while. I have sent a message trough its contact form, but I do not know if it has been received due I got an error message from the form.

I have made a new grabber that use tv-tabla.se as a source. It is quick and dirty grabber file, but it works. I have not mapped channel ID as you should, and it cannot handle when it is no end time for programs (the last program for the day). tv-tabla.se only provide with seven days, and not two weeks as dagenstv.com.

I have only added those channel I am using myself, but is easy to add the others; just insert them into the <Channels>- section, the “siteId” is the part of the url, and the “id” is what you see when you select them (if you should do I correctly, id should be the number that once was defined in idmb). There is no either season and part number included in the descriptions.

I will presumable not develop this grabber further, when the source only has 7 days, but it can be used in an emergency.

The grabber file should be placed in Team "MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\WebEPG\grabbers\SE"

Attachments

• www_tv-tabla_se.xml
      20.6 KB
    Last edited:

sortie

Portal Member
    April 7, 2021
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Suppose I could have started a new thread but this one was reasonably fresh and close to the subject.

A few days ago, dagenstv.com (swedish channels) was slightly redesigned and the obvious outcome is that webepg no longer works (stuck grabbing the first channel). I really do not know who wrote the script to begin with but an attempt to solve the problem imho would be worth s-o much.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I don't know how to update the grabber. It seems the site is using some JavaScript so WebEPG cannot find any information in the HTML. I tried WebEPG Designer and it just comes up with a blank page with no HTML code at all. Does anyone know if it's possible to grab the data in another way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom