UPnP / DLNA Media Server for MediaPortal 2 (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
Bad news :(
Bad news :(
My vision of MPExtended, WebMP, Bootstrap skin, with the corrected errors that I found, improvements which in my opinion are...
Replies
Views
Thank you
Thank you
Hi! When I with Win 10 browse the network, I see "MediaPortal UPnP Renderer" and also my Plex Media Server. When I double click...
Replies
Views
What is the status of the fix? I seem to be hitting this exact problem at channel 24 (in Seattle it is KUNS-DT).
What is the status of the fix? I seem to be hitting this exact problem at channel 24 (in Seattle it is KUNS-DT).
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description I am setting up a new Windows 10 Pro system to replace my old Windows 7 WMC server to be...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom