USB UIRT Plugin (1 Viewer)

matis1

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2005
    Austria /Europe
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    would it be possible to let the user choose the delay between the single commands?
    my sat box doesnt get all the commands, as i think they are sent too fast...

Jean-Max

Portal Pro
    October 20, 2004
    FRANCE
    Hello,

When in learning mode, (automatic listing) it's too fast and one command on two is lost.. (jump from command 1 to command 3 for example,)

And after, impossible to choose a selected command in the list to re-learn it.. (and also, impossible to edit the Hex IR orders (copy/paste ..))

And also... some lack of commands :
    why not add all the useful commands for an HTPC (volume, Eject, (DVD) Menu,...)

And for that, why not an interactive menu in the setup of this plugin (even without a predefined order's list):
    First choose a specific order, and next, learn the IR code (like Girder)
    ex: (in M-P) :

SPACE -> "PLAY" IR order
    M -> (dvd) "Menu" IR order
    B -> "STOP" IR order
    and so on..

What are your ideas about this ?

A

Anonymous

I just created a post about this issue in the General Support forum. I consider this a bug, and now that I've found someone else with this problem, it's verified as recreatable. So hopefully the powers that be will add it into Mantis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos' still didnt play. But the client attached to the server OK and can do everything except play TV programs (and videos) - the screen with the player controls loads (and fade away as normal after 10s) just...
    Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos'...
    Hi i just upgraded my motherboard and drive and installed a replacement copy (server and client) of MP2.4. all works perfectly...
    Replies
    Views
    I guess someone else uses the e461 Hauppauge USB successfully where switch change between LBNs works. Can you ,please, inform which driver and which MP version you run.
    I guess someone else uses the e461 Hauppauge USB successfully where switch change between LBNs works. Can you ,please, inform which...
    Hi, my TV Server stopped working when I tried MP 1.28 pre. I made a complete uninstall of all of MP and a new install of MP 1.27...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 To NAS or not? DE
    What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
    What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
    Recently my main SSD on my HTPC died, taking away the main OS and MP along with it. How I was using it was to store the media...
    Replies
    Views
    A specific control app for MP2 is not existing, but there is the category wifi remote in input manager. I guess you can use any wifi remote, that is natively supported by windows, but I've never tried it. I could quickly find for iOS: Remote Comote Control for Mac,PC Lite (free) Remote Control Collection (free) Remote Virtual KeyPad...
    A specific control app for MP2 is not existing, but there is the category wifi remote in input manager. I guess you can use any...
    Mp is based on xmbc, actual it is called kodi, is there a possibillity to use a kodi remote for mobile phones also for mp2? If...
    Replies
    Views
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom