USB WEBCAM working in MY TV (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and upload the log files afterwards. Maybe @Brownard can see something and a solution can be found. Please open a thread in the OnlineVideo section for this, we should not mix 2 topics in one thread.
I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and...
I am having trouble to make my remote control work correctly on MP2. Having upgraded from MP1 to MP2 where the remote using the...
Replies
Views
Try it with MPConfig -> GUI -> Language settings and untick "Use string prefixes..." ;)
Try it with MPConfig -> GUI -> Language settings and untick "Use string prefixes..." ;)
After I made some font size changes, I had to make a few tweaks to the general layout spacing to accommodate the larger fonts. I...
Replies
Views
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I discovered that my other two Mediaportal Client PCs running Windows 10 would no longer work. I now have them both working and as I could not find any discussions on similar problems, I thought I would just post my...
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 TV Guide Seach button not working DE
Well done, I was thinking this but didn't have a chance to double check the code
Well done, I was thinking this but didn't have a chance to double check the code
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom