USBRemoteIR bug? Remote buttons registering twice (1 Viewer)

P

Pinhead

Well, I got my remote to work. I got it in the Sapphire Theatrix 550 bundle. I downloaded the InputDeviceMapper, LiveDriveIR and the USBRemoteIR plug-ins to map my buttons, which it working fine.

When I open MP the buttons function like I programmed, but for some reason the buttons presses register twice (at least). I noticed it when I tried to program my "pause" button. When I press it nothing happens, which is because the film/song/whatever pauses but then instantly unpauses, because the button registers twice. When I press it over and over eventually I'll notice the little "pause" icon flash for a brief moment. If I press the button to go back to a previous screen I'll just end up on the main screen, because I skip back multiple times when I press the button once. This is why I'm also skipping forward two times when I skip forward to the next song in the music player. Well, I could go on and on, but you get the idea.

So, what could be the reason for this? Is it a bug in the USBRemoteIR plug-in? Or is it something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
Replies
Views
Thank you for picking up my post, I wasn’t expecting any reply, my initial post was a thank you, then a post to correct my stupidity in not checking everything before posting. As @Stéphane Lenclud has suggested I will start a new thread about my problem on the forum. And then if possible, place a link to it from here.
Thank you for picking up my post, I wasn’t expecting any reply, my initial post was a thank you, then a post to correct my...
I have two remotes available to me. I have one Windows MCE remote and one Hauppauge remote. I cannot get the Hauppauge unit to...
Replies
Views
See the original article on at OrigenAE. How do I use the RC197 remote Using the Remote Control You use the remote control to interact with most of the features in Media Center. Your remote control has five types of buttons: Navigation buttons, to move between items on the screen. Playback buttons, to control your media (for...
See the original article on at OrigenAE. How do I use the RC197 remote Using the Remote Control You use the remote control to...
See the original article on at OrigenAE. How do I use the RC197 remote Using the Remote Control You use the remote control to...
Replies
Views
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than just the "previous" one, that I don't know. Probably made sense when it was designed (y)
Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom