USBRemoteIR bug? Remote buttons registering twice (1 Viewer)

P

Pinhead

Well, I got my remote to work. I got it in the Sapphire Theatrix 550 bundle. I downloaded the InputDeviceMapper, LiveDriveIR and the USBRemoteIR plug-ins to map my buttons, which it working fine.

When I open MP the buttons function like I programmed, but for some reason the buttons presses register twice (at least). I noticed it when I tried to program my "pause" button. When I press it nothing happens, which is because the film/song/whatever pauses but then instantly unpauses, because the button registers twice. When I press it over and over eventually I'll notice the little "pause" icon flash for a brief moment. If I press the button to go back to a previous screen I'll just end up on the main screen, because I skip back multiple times when I press the button once. This is why I'm also skipping forward two times when I skip forward to the next song in the music player. Well, I could go on and on, but you get the idea.

So, what could be the reason for this? Is it a bug in the USBRemoteIR plug-in? Or is it something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom