USBUIRT and Girder (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Am I correct in believing that using Girder with the USBUIRT I do not need to select the MP option to use USBUIRT for input to MP? That in fact Girder and USBUIRT will work together independently of MP and that properly configured Girder will map USBUIRT IP inputs to MP keyboard commands.

I have an old Handspring Visor PDA and am working on creating a PDA based programmable remote using the Omni-Remote package from Pacific Neo-Tek. If I understand the realtionship between Girder and MP correctly it should be possible to create a remote that mimics the MP screen navigation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
Also, run the bat file on a Windows Scheduled Task, triggered by boot and resume from suspension. Tick the box of waiting for network, otherwise the command will be sent too soon.
Also, run the bat file on a Windows Scheduled Task, triggered by boot and resume from suspension. Tick the box of waiting for...
Marantz Control MediaPortal Plugin Marantz Control is a plugin for MediaPortal1 to send telnet command on a specific mediaportal...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
Good work guys!
Good work guys!
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
Replies
Views
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom