Usbuirt support (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I would like to see support to change channels on my external Sat. Receiver. The device I'm using is a usbuirt from www.usbuirt.com. A few of the other pvr software packages already have it... sagetv, gbpvr etc.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I tried them in, but produced the green bar in the TVSeries plugin. After downloading the files again, the problem went away. Thanks for your help.
I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I...
Hi, A problem has just started when I use the TV Series plugin in MP1. The videos play, but with a broad green band at the very...
Replies
Views
I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO GPIO driver. Installing that appears to have solved the remote problem. Who knew? Thanks to all who contributed to my solution.
I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO...
I just upgraded my HTPC to a 12th gen Core i5 CPU and Windows 11 running MP 1.30 (Ukraine). It works well except for two minor...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Replies
Views
So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then, enjoy :)
So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then...
Hi everyone. My name is Kivanc and I am the developer of Tempest EPG Generator which is a single php file xmltv formatted epg...
Replies
Views
Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD in I found cheap ages ago. First scan I saw the LCN 10000 issue, second fine, all on defaults. Maybe its just my signal. Watching programs is fine. I did have a head amp but had it removed when...
Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge...
Hi All, I have been using nextPVR for a while but was getting increasingly annoyed with it so I decided to change to something...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom