usefull 3rd party software page (1 Viewer)

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'd like to suggest to add a section "usefull 3rd party software" or something for software like filmerit or PVR-Scheduler.
If it can help MP users to finetune their HTPC system, why not mention it and provide download links or a links to the websites somewhere in the plugins/download section? :)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I'd like to suggest to add a section "usefull 3rd party software" or something for software like filmerit or PVR-Scheduler.
    If it can help MP users to finetune their HTPC system, why not mention it and provide download links or a links to the websites somewhere in the plugins/download section? :)
    and who will maintain that list then? ;)

how about using the wiki and creating/updating those there -> userguides?
    would be a bice project for the community. ;)

kkendall

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2007
    Gouda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    yeah, you're right, it's probeably already hard enough as it is to maintain the current list of plugins and such (as I can see ;-) ).
    And I understand nobody want to take up the job of maintaining this list, that's no fun :) Programming new and exciting features seems to me to be far more fun (although I never programmed anything).

Maybe someone can find the time to update this list once in a while, because it would be really usefull, don't you agree?

I could update this list once in a while, but at this point I see myself as a MP starter. So I think I don't have the knowledge to know all the usefull 3rd party software. I mean, I just read/heard about filmerit and PVR-Scheduler this week for the first time in a thread on the forum... just by accident. At the moment I try to contribute to MP by reporting all the findings I come across, report bugs and suggest improvements.

If someone could give me a starting list with 3rd party/commercial software that could help people improve their HTPC in combination with MP, I'm willing to keep the list of links to these websites up to date for the community here. Is this a way I can help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom