User rating in skin (1 Viewer)

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I cannot find how is there a way to show the user rating in a skin?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I thought most skins would already have this...I guess your one does not otherwise you wouldn't ask.

Take a look at TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml in DefaultWide skin. It has a reference to the *.myRating DB field.

If you want to push it to skin without formatting rules then use the following properties:

Code:
    #TVSeries.Series.myRating
    #TVSeries.Episode.myRating

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I thought most skins would already have this...I guess your one does not otherwise you wouldn't ask.

Take a look at TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml in DefaultWide skin. It has a reference to the *.myRating DB field.

If you want to push it to skin without formatting rules then use the following properties:

Code:
    #TVSeries.Series.myRating
    #TVSeries.Episode.myRating

Thanks.
    I am using avalon.

The code in TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml had this "<Enabled>1<Format>(Trans(MyRating): )<FormatAs>"

I changed it to this "<Enabled>1<Format><Series.myRating><FormatAs><Series.myRating> "

Then added this to the TVSeries.views.default.xml skin file
    <control>
    <description>User Rating Value (Series)</description>
    <type>label</type>
    <label>#TVSeries.Series.myRating/ 10</label>
    <id>0</id>
    <posX>350</posX>
    <posY>720</posY>
    <width>350</width>
    <font>AvalonLight12</font>
    <textcolor>ffffff</textcolor>
    </control>

and all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG windows DE
    So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for up and down keys. And it's Work! Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter. Cheers ;)
    So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for...
    Hello, How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin? I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    @high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom