Homepage Userbridge Forum/Homepage disabled (1 Viewer)

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just fyi I've disabled the user-bridge-system for now due to some serious issues with newer Xenforo-versions. The bridge is not developed anymore and a possible replacement not working properly with Joomla 2.5.

Old accounts til today will still work on both systems but new users have to register on both systems independently.
    This also affects dual-login and lost passwords as they would need to be requested in forum and homepage. Wiki is still bridged to Joomla.

No timeline yet when or if it can be reactivated but I will keep you updated.

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    • Admin
    wikibridge is affected too, we are working on a compatible solution but may take some more days. Unless your password is stored in cookie theres no way to log in to wiki atm.

mnmr

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    no need to panic, the bridge is back for wiki. (all thx should go to @offbyone )

It doesn't seem to work for me. I can log in on the forum page, but when I navigate to the wiki page it shows the login box in the top corner (and editing functionality is of course also not available)..

mnmr

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I'm not able to log in on the home page. Is that a separate account I need to create or is my forum account supposed to work there also?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom