Using an extra tuner stick at the same time as my current duel tuner. (1 Viewer)

Richard Hole

Portal Pro
March 27, 2009
Home Country
Hello

I have the Hauppauge HVR-2200 duel tuner card and am using MediaPortal two record two TV channels at the same time. Do you think I could plug in another type of tuner as well to record a third channel at the same time? Unlike the Hauppauge one, the one I am thinking of would be a stick that plugs into the USB port like at USB TVStick . If I plug in this other tuner would it be likely to cause a problem with a conflict if I used the software that came with the tuner stick? Could it be possible to also use MediaPortal for this tuner stick while still using MediaPortal for my Hauppauge HVR-2200 duel tuner card?

Also do you know why my Hauppauge HVR-2200 duel tuner card is no longer able to record two UHF TV channels at the same time like it could do before as explained at https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...cording-two-uhf-tv-channels-95021/#post728599 ? I can however, record two VHF channels or one UHF channel and one VHF channel at the same time.

Your help would be appreciated
Regards Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom