Using external player, Last played movie coverart remains on screen. (1 Viewer)

RandyKC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Not sure if this is a Moving Pictures issue or not but I configure Mediaportal to use an External player and launch a movie from StreamedMP - Moving Pictures. The external player starts and plays the movie without a hitch. When the movie starts, I select Stop. The external player closes like I would expect and Moving Pictures again displays. After a small delay, a smaller version of the just played Coverart displays just above the normal coverart view on the left side. Browsing the moview library will still show the small coverart of the previously played movie in the same location. If I navigate back to the main menu, the Coverart remains. It looks similar to the Now Playing in the music section.

I'm using Mediaportal 1.1 with the latest StreamedMP and the 1.0 Moving Pictures. Any ideas as to what might be happening?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Not sure if this is a Moving Pictures issue or not but I configure Mediaportal to use an External player and launch a movie from StreamedMP - Moving Pictures. The external player starts and plays the movie without a hitch. When the movie starts, I select Stop. The external player closes like I would expect and Moving Pictures again displays. After a small delay, a smaller version of the just played Coverart displays just above the normal coverart view on the left side. Browsing the moview library will still show the small coverart of the previously played movie in the same location. If I navigate back to the main menu, the Coverart remains. It looks similar to the Now Playing in the music section.

I'm using Mediaportal 1.1 with the latest StreamedMP and the 1.0 Moving Pictures. Any ideas as to what might be happening?

If you press STOP again, does it go away then?

Otherwise you would have to provide log files in debug mode, so that developers can have an actual idea as to what is happening. There are however a lot of known issues in the SVN on external players and Blu-Ray media, so perhaps you just need to wait for the next beta release which will be soon.

thijssie909

Portal Member
    August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm experiencing the exact same issue. Not a real problem, but it is not as it should be.

I'm waiting for the 1.1 RC en check whether it's still there, then I will investigate more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom