Using Multiple Import Folders (1 Viewer)

jellybeard999

Portal Pro
October 14, 2005
I have 2 seperate hard drives (soon to be 3) with TV series etc on, and want both to be monitored by MyTVSeries at the same time, but if i add the 2nd, and exit the config, only one is ever saved. I can put drive 1 then drive 2, or the other way around, but only the first drive in the list is ever saved. Consequently, only half of my series can be watched at once :confused:

Any ideas ? Ive ticked the enable box on both btw.

jellybeard999

Portal Pro
October 14, 2005
Thanks for the reply, that didnt work... but for some reason, if i set both to removable and enabled, they work... what does removable actually do ? I assume its for usb hdds etc ?

G.B. Wolf

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 22, 2007
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Removable is meant to be used if you a folder which isn't on a persistent harddisk and enables special handling for files in the folder. Primary for network drives.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Rather than putting folders straight on to HDD, what happens if for example you use E:\Videos1\Series folders, F:\Videos2\Series folders etc.

Does that make any difference.

G.B. Wolf

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 22, 2007
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Rather than putting folders straight on to HDD, what happens if for example you use E:\Videos1\Series folders, F:\Videos2\Series folders etc.

Does that make any difference.
    Putting series in different folders on different drives doesn't make any direct difference for the plugin. I've got my series split on three drives and all works like a charm... or did I miss your question? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom