VB.Net PlugIn (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos' still didnt play. But the client attached to the server OK and can do everything except play TV programs (and videos) - the screen with the player controls loads (and fade away as normal after 10s) just...
Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos'...
Hi i just upgraded my motherboard and drive and installed a replacement copy (server and client) of MP2.4. all works perfectly...
Replies
Views
Yes. If the TV is also used for Live-TV the format is indeed not perfect. That's why we placed it in the bed room last year and the living room got a larger 16:9 Samsung TV with selfmade Ambilight :)
Yes. If the TV is also used for Live-TV the format is indeed not perfect. That's why we placed it in the bed room last year and the...
Obviously you have no kids, otherwise you would not make such comments. Then it’s even more sad the skins do not use the...
Replies
Views
As I already wrote in this website, (and, OFC, not against ajs and his great work), RED DOT should be integrated in MP, not in 3rd party plugin... I'm pretty sure it will remove all async problems...
As I already wrote in this website, (and, OFC, not against ajs and his great work), RED DOT should be integrated in MP, not in 3rd...
Record a TV program for few minutes then, stop record. Then, you should have this : Clearly explains that, you don't have actual...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] New Category DE
Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides "kid restrictions" :)
Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides...
Is it possible to add categories, or sub categories. For example I would love to have two folders for Series. 1 that has the ones...
Replies
Views
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom