Version 0.1.3.3 (1 Viewer)

krl69

Portal Pro
October 12, 2006
And the support for VST is broken. Tried several plugins and each gives me the same result. Selecting a MP3 file and nothing happens. No crashing though. But if I select ASIO4ALL and Pureaudio, MP crashes regardless if I'm using VST's or not. Selecting Windows device as output and no VST, everything works fine. But with VST and Windows device as output, nothing happens when I try to play music files. No sound or notting.

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    And the support for VST is broken.
    Will look into it. Can you provide with a downloadlink to a VST you intend to use? So i can test with it.

Is .CUE Sheet support planned?

Yep it is. As soon as the MP team is ready with it, i will implement it in PureAudio too. Right now there seem to be problems with it, as it's been removed again from the builtin player few days ago...

Regards,

Symphy

krl69

Portal Pro
    October 12, 2006
    The VST's tested are: Spectralive NXT and iZotope Ozone 3

As you suggested when I asked for tip when looking for VST's, do some googling... ;-)

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Smartass :) Remember it's you wanting something from me, not the other way around ;)

Will check 'em out coming weekend.

krl69

Portal Pro
    October 12, 2006
    Nad. I'm helping you so others could benefit from my feedback... ;-) None the less - I'm very grateful for all you’re effort to make this plugin great! And the AC3 plugin is exactly what I was looking for!!
    The only “problem” with the AC3 plugin I have notice is MP showing no coverart when playing DTS.

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    And the support for VST is broken. Tried several plugins and each gives me the same result. Selecting a MP3 file and nothing happens. No crashing though. But if I select ASIO4ALL and Pureaudio, MP crashes regardless if I'm using VST's or not. Selecting Windows device as output and no VST, everything works fine. But with VST and Windows device as output, nothing happens when I try to play music files. No sound or notting.
    The VST's tested are: Spectralive NXT and iZotope Ozone 3

Just tried them and found the problem of "nothing happening". Is fixed in upcoming version.

Don't know about the crash though. If that also happens without VST's it's something else. Will need logfiles before i can say something about that.

Regards,

Symphy

Users who are viewing this thread