Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This update addresses a few isues:
    • Should work properly now with the OneButtonMusic plugin.
    • No longer handles last.fm radio by default. The default player will be used when playing last.fm.
      The plugin currently is not working properly with last.fm, but i haven't been able to find the cause yet. For the time being there's an extra setting on the Extensions page in the plugin setup to disable last.fm radio handling.
    If you already have 0.2.0.0 final or 0.2.0.1 beta running, there's no need to install vcredist_x86 again.

Note: this version will not work with SVN build 21688 and up. A new release that will is in the make.

For downloads: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/download-latest-version-pureaudio-plugin-54880/

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Symphy,
    Question.
    This new version of pureaudio. I think it still does not work with the newest SVN of MP 1.01. Am I correct? Or has this version been updated to work with the new bass library 2.4.
    I hope so. :)

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Symphy,
    Question.
    This new version of pureaudio. I think it still does not work with the newest SVN of MP 1.01. Am I correct? Or has this version been updated to work with the new bass library 2.4.
    I hope so. :)

It is not updated for bass 2.4 yet, so it wont work with latest svn. Plan is to release a 2.1.0 next weekend, that will work with latest svn, and actually require it.

Because there is no official release with bass 2.4 yet, and not everyone uses svn builds, i figured to address these few issues before upgrading to bass 2.4

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Symphy, thanks for your work! The new version works great as exspected! But, do you not have found a solution for the hickup between the tracks?

Best regards

Helios

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Symphy, thanks for your work! The new version works great as exspected! But, do you not have found a solution for the hickup between the tracks?

Best regards

Helios

Nope not yet... at the moment i can only fix it by providing you custom build parts of MP, that i will have to make available for every new version. Not very practical.

nmt1978

Portal Pro
    October 14, 2008
    I am newer to this plug-in and i have something which i don't understand as follows:

After installing this plug-in, enabling it (and disabling all other external player), i configured this plugin using window device (my sound card Realtek). but when open music configuration, i see only 2 player: built-in Bass and internal fdshow player.

So am i missing something? i thought it must be PureHD player on the player's list

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    nmt1978
    Inside the pureaudio plugin you can select which files are associated with the plugin.
    If you just select the normal bass player in the music configuration, the plugin will automatically be used for those files selected in the plugin.

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I am newer to this plug-in and i have something which i don't understand as follows:

After installing this plug-in, enabling it (and disabling all other external player), i configured this plugin using window device (my sound card Realtek). but when open music configuration, i see only 2 player: built-in Bass and internal fdshow player.

So am i missing something? i thought it must be PureHD player on the player's list

The player selection you mention determines the default player for mediaportal that is used when there are no external players at all. An enabled external player plugin will take over if the extension of the file you play is on its list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom