Version 0.2.0.2 (1 Viewer)

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    1. If I am listening to one song and press skip on the remote to go the next song, there is some stutter in the music and first after that the current song fades out and the next one fades in. Can I get rid of the stutter in some way by changing the configuration?

This is a known issue and it is caused by MP itself.
    However, it happens to be fixed today, so the stutter will be gone with the next SVN build or MP 0.1.0.1.

2. I noticed in the configuration that it is possible to upmix stereo to "QaudraphonicPhonic". Is this some kind of Dolby ProLogic II-like matrix encoding with phase inverted surround sound? If it is, what is needed to use this mode? Will it work on analog output? SPDIF? HDMI? How does PureAudio know what speakers are surround speakers?

It's not any intelligent encoding, it just puts left on front-left and rear-left and right on front-right and rear-right.
    Works on any audiodevice that has 4 channels or more, so not on spdif (spdif only has 2 channels)

burken

Portal Member
    May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks for your reply Symphy.
    It is great news that the stuttering problem has been solved. I am looking forward to MP 1.0.1.

burken

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom