• Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    New in this release:

• ReplayGain
    • Winamp DSP plugins
    • Automatic Gain Control (AGC) on visualizations: when this is enabled it gives you maximum visual effects, also in the quiet parts of your music and on tracks with a low overall volume.

Various internal renovations have been made, just hope nothing is broken :)

Edit: here it is: View attachment PureAudio.mpi

Regards,
    Symphy

krl69

Portal Pro
    October 12, 2006
    Nice! But the Asio4all is still broken... nothing to do with the pureaudio. MP crashes regardless of pureaudio.

And sorry to say, but activating DFX 8.3 or Izotope 3 and Pureaudio crashes MP. Not enabling Pureaudio, but enabling one of the DSP/VST's everything is ok. Or just Pureaudio and no asio or DSP's no crashing!

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You mean the problems on Vista since SVN 17something... I'm currently working on a replacement for bassasio, but it will take a few more weeks before i can come up with something usefull. Hopefully that one does want to work on Vista...

Regards,
    Symphy

And sorry to say, but activating DFX 8.3 or Izotope 3 and Pureaudio crashes MP.
    i have the izotope 3 demo working here. Can you give me some more details/logs?

ewiles

Portal Member
    November 6, 2006
    Silicon Valley
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Symphy, I did some searching but didn't see a clear answer to this question. Does pureaudio support any convolver plugins? Thanks.

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

krl69

Portal Pro
    October 12, 2006
    You mean the problems on Vista since SVN 17something... I'm currently working on a replacement for bassasio, but it will take a few more weeks before i can come up with something usefull. Hopefully that one does want to work on Vista...

Regards,
    Symphy

I'm using Vista and the latest build, so the ASIO problem is probebly due to me using Vista. :)

Maybe Vista is causing the crash when using DSPs'?

krl69

Portal Pro
    October 12, 2006

Regards,
    Symphy

And the logs are after a crash with the Izotope3 VST.

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm using Vista and the latest build, so the ASIO problem is probebly due to me using Vista. :)
    Most likely, see here if you haven't done already: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/0-2-3-0-final-svn-builds-227/mp-crashes-if-using-asio-all-svns-since-17453-a-35928/

And the logs are after a crash with the Izotope3 VST.

Yep looks like loading the VST is the last thing pureaudio tried to do... No further traces unfortunately...
    I noticed though that asio is enabled in that log. does setting it to directx make a difference?
    And if you disable the pureaudio plugin and use the internal BASS player then it works?

krl69

Portal Pro
    October 12, 2006
    UPS, I'm sorry...All the DSP's do work when NOT enabling ASIO4ALL in the Pureaudio plugin. Must have forgotten turning it back to DirectX output when testing. Sorry again. :)

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    UPS, I'm sorry...All the DSP's do work when NOT enabling ASIO4ALL in the Pureaudio plugin. Must have forgotten turning it back to DirectX output when testing. Sorry again. :)

That's a relief :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom