Very Long delay in displaying trailer info page (1 Viewer)

5Hundred

Portal Pro
December 14, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Love this plugin!

Title says it all really, i'm using the latest version and it used to work perfectly. It still opens correctly and when i select most watched, or just added etc i get a list of trailers in a few seconds displayed. The problem occurs now when i select a trailer from this list there will then be a pause of maybe 60 seconds until the selected movies information page displays. From here i can select trailers or clips and they will play almost immediately indicating that there is nothing wrong or slow with my connection.

So i think that something with the media information retrieveal is not working so well. Any ideas or anybody else experiencing thi9s phenomnon?

pcjunk

Portal Pro
January 30, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
the media information is working well
i had problems to when pressing on a trailer i get the message 2 times error audio code
when i press x its working with sound and picture ?? so i put a better videocard in and all problems are gone ? i also
use ccleaner to remove all other codecs then install QuickTime Alternative and medialooks quicktime directshow source filter then open medialooks then mark al options ; (native videosize) (argb32(alpha)output) (force rgb output)) and
(video samples buffering) this will do the trick ! it worked for me

5Hundred

Portal Pro
December 14, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Thankyou, but i have no issues playing trailers, it is the initial loading individual tariler information page that is very slow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom