VFD's (1 Viewer)

happy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2009
    Explorer :D
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    my antec system is running sweet and hasnt been causing me any problems, its now time to move it to the living room, i want a vfd to finish it off, i did a search on the net but not alot out there

anyone recommend anything, using Antec NSK2480 case

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    The checkbox mentioned is unchecked. I found a solution. I had selected the AV HDMI device as the audio renderer in the MP Config. I switched to DirectSound and the issue disappeared, along with a problem with DTS passthrough. Some issue with WASAPI apparently.
    The checkbox mentioned is unchecked. I found a solution. I had selected the AV HDMI device as the audio renderer in the MP...
    I've been using MP for many years in the living room with a big screen TV, and a 5.1 powered speaker system via analog audio...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom