Viasat -> TV4 - not working? (1 Viewer)

lemonhead

Portal Member
August 17, 2006
Täby
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I recently discovered the TV4 cetegory under the Viasat channel. However for me it won´t work. The different categories comes up, "NÖJE, BARN, HEM & FRITID" and so on, but all these categories are empty. Is there someone else who have this problem?

I also think TV4 should be moved out of the Viasat channel to it's own, if possible, it is not a Viasat channel, so it is not very logical to have it there. I think people miss it because of that, as i did.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Viasat -> TV4 - not working?

I just updated TV4. If you have autoupdate enabled just restart MediaPortal, otherwise do a manual update in the sitemanager.

Can you confirm that TV4 now works? (I can't play the videos as they are region blocked).

Mandelmosen

Portal Member
    January 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I can confirm that TV4 does not work. All the files show up and I can select bitrate. However, after buffering for a while i get th an error message that the url does not exist.

It has indeed changed since previous version when the files would not show so its an improvement but not quite there yet ;)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

But buffering to 2% (or what you have configured) works? This most often indicates a codec problem! Please download the file via context menu and try to play it then.

Mandelmosen

Portal Member
    January 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    No, to be clear: it begins buffering but never goes beyond 0%. Also i cannot download it from the menu. It says download failed time out if i try that.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can any of you attach debug logs from a run of tv4? I do not know what is going on, as here in Germany I only get a region blocked in the xml file that holds the playback info.

Mandelmosen

Portal Member
    January 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I can't seem to get any debug information from onlinevideos at all. I don't know what I am doing wrong since i can get th deubug information from other plugins (movingpictures, infoservice etc.).

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Set the log verbosity in MP Config to debug and launch MP. After run the MediaPortal Debug mode from the startmenu and attahc the generated zip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom