video as background default (1 Viewer)

dipunm

Portal Pro
August 6, 2006
Hi, maybe its possible already ( like my last post :p but i need to sort of swap the way things work... at the moment, the menu is the focus point, my objective is to make the tv the main funtion (i kno about the autostart plugin) but 1 feature i need is the background when calling the GUI menu from any video playback is to play with background as playing media.

I use the launch (yahoo music vids) plugin which doesnt support this feature and plays it as a small clip in the corner (current default) then if i play another clip from my pc and call the menu, i want it to revert to playing film in background

if theres a solution, let me kno, if its not then let it be so in the next version (or A future version)

dipunm

Portal Pro
August 6, 2006
couldnt it be done with a process plugin, theres a function i can call with the keyboard to toggle background (im guessing this is wat i want) so there must be a way to check that a video is playing and if it is then set the bg as video (fingerscrossed)

if so plssssssss some one make it i dont think it can be too hard for all you brilliant programmers out there

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Lol, never tell any programmer a features, or even a bugfix "must" be really easy to code.

We tend to roll our eyes to that :) hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom