Video Lag on LeadTek DTV2000 H Analogue Tuner (1 Viewer)

thimu

August 6, 2007
TV-Server Version:
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0
MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2
CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600
HDD: WD Raptor 74Gb
Memory: 2 Gb
Motherboard: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Motherboard Chipset: Intel 975x
Motherboard Bios:
Video Card: Asus 7300GT Silent
Sound Card: Onboard
1. TV Card: LeadTek DVT2000 H
1. TV Card Type: Hybrid Tuner
MPEG2 Video Codec: MPV
MPEG2 Audio Codec: MPA

After a bit of fiddling, ive managed to get the Analogue Tuner working in MediaPortal, however there is a lag between the Audio and Video. Audio seems to be working correctly, and turns on as soon as the TV button is pressed, however video takes about 2 seconds to appear, and the time between audio and video reamains at about 2 seconds difference.

I know that technically the Analogue Tuner is not supported by MediaPortal, however is there any codec setting that may allow me to effectively "delay" the decoding of the audio to match with the video?

(The card works perfectly in its native application PVR2)

arrissing

July 22, 2007
Home Country
how did you get this card working, i can get the digital part working fine, but the analog gives the "unable to graph" error no matter what I try.

regards

aaron

rob2rob

Portal Member
November 19, 2007
Brno
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
TV-Server Version:
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0
CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600
HDD: WD Raptor 74Gb
Memory: 2 Gb
Motherboard: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Motherboard Bios:
Video Card: Asus 7300GT Silent

After a bit of fiddling, ive managed to get the Analogue Tuner working in MediaPortal, however there is a lag between the Audio and Video. Audio seems to be working correctly, and turns on as soon as the TV button is pressed, however video takes about 2 seconds to appear, and the time between audio and video reamains at about 2 seconds difference.

I know that technically the Analogue Tuner is not supported by MediaPortal, however is there any codec setting that may allow me to effectively "delay" the decoding of the audio to match with the video?

(The card works perfectly in its native application PVR2)

Have same problem as you. Are there are any news on your side? I thought that I have slow computer, but I see that you have good configuration for it.. So where the problem is? anyone can help? It's seems that it's a problem somewhere in codec..?!?

rob2rob

Portal Member
November 19, 2007
Brno
Home Country
MPEG Encoder

Btw... which MPEG Encoder u are using? I read there another thread relates to this problem, it's the old one, but this helps me to got work digital/analog card... someone there mentioned that u have to use PVR aplication, not PVR2.
I have instaled PVR2 and MPEG Encoder, which I'm using is CyberLink MPEG Encoder(Leadtek).. So I decided to try instal PVR, and I think that with this one comes "Leadtek MPEG Encoder", but If I use this one, I see only black streen. ... strange.. Anyone have some idea?

rob2rob

Portal Member
November 19, 2007
Brno
Home Country
how did you get this card working, i can get the digital part working fine, but the analog gives the "unable to graph" error no matter what I try.

regards

aaron

Hi Aaron,

the problem should be somewhere in your carddefinition. Look at mine this works, but as thimu mentioned - video lags, but maybe you will have better luck :
Code:
<capturecard commercialname="LeadTek WinFast DTV2000 H (Analogue)" capturename="WinFast DTV2000 H WDM Video Capture." devid="ven_14f1&amp;dev_8800&amp;subsys_6f2b107d&amp;rev_05">
   <capabilities tv="true" radio="false" mpeg2="true" mce="false" sw="false" bda="false" />
   <tv>
    <interface cat="mux" video="" audio="" mpeg2="0" />
     <filters>
      <filter cat="tvtuner"    name="WinFast DTV2000 H WDM TVTuner."       checkdevice="true" />
      <filter cat="tvaudio"    name="WinFast DTV2000 H WDM TV Audio."      checkdevice="true" />
      <filter cat="crossbar"   name="WinFast DTV2000 H WDM Crossbar."      checkdevice="true" />
      <filter cat="capture"    name="WinFast DTV2000 H WDM Video Capture." checkdevice="true" />
      <filter cat="audcapture" name="%soundcard%"                          checkdevice="true" />
      <filter cat="videncoder" name="CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder(Leadtek)"           checkdevice="false" />
      <filter cat="audencoder" name="LeadTek Audio Encoder"                checkdevice="false" />
      <filter cat="mux"        name="Leadtek MPEG Muxer"                   checkdevice="false" />
     </filters>
     <connections>
      <connection sourcefilter="tvtuner"    sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="crossbar"   sinkpin="%tvtuner%" />
      <connection sourcefilter="tvtuner"    sourcepin="1" sinkfilter="tvaudio"    sinkpin="0" />
      <connection sourcefilter="tvaudio"    sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="crossbar"   sinkpin="%audiotuner%" />
      <connection sourcefilter="crossbar"   sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="capture"    sinkpin="0" />
      <connection sourcefilter="capture"    sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="videncoder" sinkpin="0" />
      <connection sourcefilter="audcapture" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="audencoder" sinkpin="0" />
      <connection sourcefilter="videncoder" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="mux"        sinkpin="0" />
      <connection sourcefilter="audencoder" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="mux"        sinkpin="1" />
     </connections>
   </tv>
  </capturecard>

At the first is good make this connection in graphedit, because maybe u will have different Encoders and ofcourse u need correct filter moniker for it...

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I also have "video-lag" (PVR-150) when using DXVA on X1250 (IGP). I "solved" it using the audiodelay function in FFDShow (you have to use FFDShow as audiodecoder, off course :))

rob2rob

Portal Member
    November 19, 2007
    Brno
    Home Country
    I also have "video-lag" (PVR-150) when using DXVA on X1250 (IGP). I "solved" it using the audiodelay function in FFDShow (you have to use FFDShow as audiodecoder, off course :))

Ok, I'm now trying it. And you setted this in fddshow audio decoder configuration? or somewhere in MP configuration. I'm now talking about audiodelay..

btw. thanks a lot for help ;)

rob2rob

Portal Member
    November 19, 2007
    Brno
    Home Country
    Still not working well

I have been trying to get it work correctly whole night, but without succes. What I found that the video in MP is a little choped... Don't know how, because IN PVR aplication it is alright.:confused: It has to be somewhere in codec, or does anyone think that I have slow PC for it? I'm here listing my PC config:

MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 - the latest
    CPU Type: Intel Celeron 3.0 GHz
    HDD: Seager Caviar 250 GB
    Memory: 1 GB
    Motherboard: MB MSI 945GM3-F
    Motherboard Bios:
    Video Card: Asus Ati 2400HD
    2. TV Card: LeadTek DVT2000 H
    2. TV Card Type: Hybrid Tuner

Add sound delay - I've been trying to set it, but the sound is still delayed. What I'm doing wrong? I chose it in Media portal in Television section As Audio Decoder, then setted delay in FDDshow audioconfig and still doesn't work. Do I forget something?

rob2rob

Portal Member
    November 19, 2007
    Brno
    Home Country
    some tests

Just did some tests and it seems that problem with chopped movie can be due to my processor. When TV is on (analog) in MP, it takes working loading of CPU at 100%.. Will have to look on some Core2Duo.
    Does anyone think that there is maybe the problem? Please let me know. I don't want buy some new stuffs and have them for nothinkg.. ;) :oops:
    thanks for answers

maybe can buy -- INTEL Core 2 Duo E4500 BOX 2,2GHz 800MHz FSB 2MB L2 Cach. Do you think that this will be enought?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom