video menu (1 Viewer)

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi guys, I installed 1.0.2 this weekend and discovered a minor problem.
    I cannot find anything regarding this so I wonder whether it's a bug or not.

In the video list, when you go to the left into the menu, it's impossible to scroll down with the remote to change the sorting or view or whatever is there.
    When I do the same with a mouse, there is no problem.
    I tried the same in the other "sidemenu's" but it's only in the video overview.

Apart from that, everything works fine!

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    In the video list, when you go to the left into the menu, it's impossible to scroll down with the remote to change the sorting or view or whatever is there.

Just tried this with Blue3\Blue3Wide and it works fine, also streamedmp and xface, so you definitely got a problem with the remote, have you got a backup of user files anywhere, might be worthwhile copying the inputdevicemappings folder over and seeing if it now works.

ps. could be batteries, stranger coincidences have been known :)

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi PD, my problem was caused by the drivefreespace plugin; I have added this to the myvideo file and it was just above the sidemenu so when moving the focus to the left, the field where the 'progress bar' should be (haven't got any since I don't know which files to use for this) displayed seems to steel the focus.

Thanks for testing this and luckily is not a v1.0.2 issue. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom