video playlists (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

anyway to get a video playlist going?
for example

queue up a bunch of music videos, and let it ride, great for carputers or parties.

Mr.Mitchell

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    the Netherlands
    So for example you would like to be able to press Y on a movie so it gets added to a playlist (like in MyMusic) and then you would like to be able to switch to the playlist window with F1 (like in MyMusic) and then you want to be able to shuffle of save the playlists?

Well if you want all that then it is your lucky day, since all that is already implemented :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

i have just pushed the branch to the repo. added now also a config setting to the Music -> Playlist.
    i have just pushed the branch to the repo. added now also a config setting to the Music -> Playlist.
    Started on: 2021-03-23 last update: 2021-03-23 Summary: The display of playlists takes long Area: Music Description: To randomly...
    Replies
    Views
    What is the recommended way to use a file server for music, pictures and video? Is there any advantage to mapping a network drive over using the full UNC network path? For example, I have videos stored at \\DiskStation\video\. Would there be any benefit to mapping this folder to V: (using group policy or "map network drive") and then...
    What is the recommended way to use a file server for music, pictures and video? Is there any advantage to mapping a network drive...
    What is the recommended way to use a file server for music, pictures and video? Is there any advantage to mapping a network drive...
    Replies
    Views
    Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
    Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
    Hello, I’ve got the following problem with Mediaportal 1 („The Phantom Menace“): when trying to view TV or movies, there is no...
    Replies
    Views
    have had a similar experience, although the playlist can go for several hours before crash. Happens sometimes in TuneIn plugin, when I play for several hours. When I reported before, I was told it was an "out of memory" error. Maybe a memory leak in the player ... dunno. Never resolved. Doesn't happen all the time. Just weird.
    have had a similar experience, although the playlist can go for several hours before crash. Happens sometimes in TuneIn plugin...
    Hi....I am running single seat MP1 with two Synology NAS providing my files/ databases . Recently I have found that trying to...
    Replies
    Views
    It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
    It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
    Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom