[other] video quality enhancer (2 Viewers)

bmwz4y

January 19, 2012
Home Country
Started on: 2012-1-19
last update: never

Summary: video quality enhancer (SD to HD).

Area: new feature, Videos.

Description: For some time i have been using mediaportal and all is well but my only other video playing program that I've been using lately is dell videostage and that's because it has a feature called TrueTheater i looked for it on the web and i found that it's a CyberLink Technology it really works great for enhancing the quality and ever since i used it the first time i didn't watch any low quality video without using it (except for unsupported formats) so i thought is there a way to have something like that in mediaportal and if not the whole thing is there a way to put a script in mediaportal to call it.

if there's already such a thing i'm sorry that i didn't see it cause its not visible and if not why not?

bighick

Portal Pro
July 6, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I may be wrong but video quality in media portal is 100% the codecs (or external player) you use. What codecs you using?

bmwz4y

January 19, 2012
Home Country
I may be wrong but video quality in media portal is 100% the codecs (or external player) you use. What codecs you using?

I'm not saying it's showing bad quality out of high quality videos
all i said was that "out there there's a technology to enhance video quality and i think mediaportal should make use of it"

in other words the quality of the video will be more than the original (more than 100%)

by the way the use of 100% is wrong in this topic although i used it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom