Status
Not open for further replies.

HTPC2008

Portal Member
January 22, 2008
Tirol
Home Country
Austria Austria
have problems when i watch a video (mpeg dvd format) and when i want to stop the playback .. then i have a black screen ... i must restart mediaportal.
please help.

hjbaard

Portal Pro
April 25, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have the same problem. I use MP 1 RC4.
Maybe there is a plugin to easy play video_ts but I am a newbee so for the experts outthere: How do you fix this?

hjbaard

Portal Pro
April 25, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm a newbee so can you tell me where I can find the log files and what files you want to see?

McFly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 5, 2008
    Milan
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Open Mediaportal configuration, at the top-left of the window you can choose to open different MP system folders, one of them is the log directory. Zip it and post the file on the forum ;-)

Malingo

Portal Pro
    July 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I also had this problem.
    When I switched the renderer from VRM9 to EVR, it didn't happen anymore.

hjbaard

Portal Pro
    April 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Here are my log files. I hope this will explain the problem!
    For now I will try to switch the renderer.

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
    I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
    Replies
    Views
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
    Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
    Replies
    Views
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
    Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
    Hi, i want to delete a video via the 0-Key (Zero). But other than the focus jumps to the top of the list nothing happens. Then i...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom