Videos's timeline navigation (1 Viewer)

megadofer

Portal Member
December 28, 2007
Excuse me for my bad english!
Well, there's a plugin that you can add just a moment of a film. For exemple: 0:26:30 (0 hour, 26 min, 30 sec)
Because i use imon control and for me will be the best thing to move around timeline.
Thanks ;)

armyofme

Portal Pro
January 21, 2006
York
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Sorry but I don't understand what you mean. How would a moment of film help you move around a timeline?

megadofer

Portal Member
December 28, 2007
If i want to go to specific moment of a film (For exemple: 1:15:00 1hour,15min, 0sec) i would like to put this numbers by remote control. I dont like to use forward or reward and wait until arrive at 1:15:00 for exemple.
Now you understand me?

armyofme

Portal Pro
January 21, 2006
York
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Ahh, I see. Now that would be a good feature. I agree rewind and fast forward are not the easiest thing to use to get to a specific part. I think this would be quite tricky to implement though :(

megadofer

Portal Member
December 28, 2007
Really this thing maybe quite tricky? I have a DVD Pioneer that have this option. Well, mediaportal isn't the same but i don't know if with a plugin can do the same.
Thanks.

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If i want to go to specific moment of a film (For exemple: 1:15:00 1hour,15min, 0sec) i would like to put this numbers by remote control. I dont like to use forward or reward and wait until arrive at 1:15:00 for exemple.
    Now you understand me?

Hi megadofer,

this feature already exists.
    Just enter 01 15 and you will jump to 1hour and 15min.
    Seconds do not work right now.

maybe you would like to read this post, too_ https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/jump_time_should_work-t28076.html?t=28076

Regards
    Ralph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom