Viewing ACTUAL scheduled record time (1 Viewer)

craigparris1

Portal Pro
May 20, 2008
Home Country
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA
MediaPortal Skin:
Windows Version: XP SP3

Hi guys,

A quick question regarding scheduled recordings and the corresponding display thereof. I tend to schedule recordings manually by saying, for example, Channel 2, Record Once, start 7:30pm, duration 1 hour.

In previous versions of MP (I'm talking a few versions back), when I looked on the Scheduled TV screen, I would see things in the list like "Manual, Channel 2, 7:30pm - 8:30pm".

Now when I look in Scheduled TV, what I see can be a little different, depending on how the EPG data is .... let's say for example that the EPG thinks that the show I'm actually trying to record is running from 7:32pm - 8:29pm, and that there is a show on BEFORE that running from 7:04pm - 7:31pm, then another show on AFTER running from 8:30pm - 8:59pm (mind you, this EPG data just comes from the over-the-air EPG, so the times can be that exact to the minue). What I see, then, when I look at the Scheduled TV screen is all those 3 shows listed, as if they're all going to record .... but, of course, the actual recording is only scheduled from 7:30pm to 8:30pm (so it's definitely not going to record the 7:04pm show, and it also won't record most of the 8:30pm show).

Is there something I'm missing, then, like a particular view or a configuration setting, that would let me see the REAL scheduled recording times, rather than what is obviously happening, where MP just shows ALL of the shows in the EPG that potentially run during that scheduled time? Or am I stuck with MP working the way that it's working?

Otherwise, is there a recommended alternate plug-in that I could use that will show me the information in the way that I expect?

Cheers,
Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom