Virtual Clone Drive / No Daemon Tools (2 Viewers)

BigBear

Portal Pro
February 13, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Guys,

i ripped some of my blu-rays to my harddisk. When i mount them with Daemon Tools PowerDVD wont play them. When they are mounted with Virtual Clone Drive the play flawlessly.

Now my question: Does anyone have an idea if i can get Virtual Clone Drive to work in Mediaportal instead of Daemon Tools? Or maybe somene would be able to change the Daemon Tools Code to support Virtual Clone Drive too?

Thanks for any Information!
BigBear

BigBear

Portal Pro
February 13, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi!

i now use daemon tools. i created dvd-mds files with imgburn and now it the daemon tools loads the movies quite fine (if i choose the mds-file and not the iso-file). maybe that helps you too.

Alvinder

Portal Pro
May 19, 2006
I make image file using imageburn from disc and it shows that its the udf format.

It loads quite fine with daemon tool and Pdvd recognises it. There is no mds file created since i am creating. Not sure why.

I use my video to load the iso file and then use the HD starter plugin provide.

Good plugin. Everything works really well.

BMan

Portal Member
August 29, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm using VCD in Mediaportal. It took some trial and error, but I got it working. Try pointing to the Daemon.exe in the VCD folder. Here's what I set-up for the Virtual Drive.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\Daemon.exe

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hehehe... you replied to a post thats over a year ago. :p 2008-08-07 ...

Deamon tools or virtual clone drive are both working properly for a while now. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom