Visualization and $$$? (1 Viewer)

Shurik

Portal Pro
December 13, 2006
Alberta
Home Country
Canada Canada
Ok, I hope I am wrong here.. But I started looking around for info on visualization since my 0.2.1.0 doesn't do any and it's surprising.. So, here I am reading about all these plugins that i have to BUY to use with MP.. This is pretty bad, I believe. What, WMP is no good anymore for doing visualization and we have to buy some third party product? The reason I chose MP was the fact that it's open source and free.

So, could someone please explain this to me and tell me that I am incorrect in my understanding and that I don't need to buy anything to get decent visualization... Because I was reading some threads here and people keep talking about "Platinum G-Force" which is definitely not free.. :eek:

Shurik

Portal Pro
December 13, 2006
Alberta
Home Country
Canada Canada
Thanks Taipan! ;) But looks like I will have to update to SVN versions.. Well, this is what Christmas is for, I guess ;)

Bram

Portal Pro
December 12, 2005
's-Hertogenbosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
As small sidenote,
G-Force Platinum is well worth the small price. It's the best there is. Just download an illegal version from any torrent site and use it as screensaver on your pc. You will be convinced in not time. I'm talking about the platinum version here, just to be clear. Then you'll probebly buy it :) I've been using it for over two years and never got bored with it.
You'll need the latest version to work with MP+SVN. Older versions are not compatible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom