VMR under Vista causes line wrap to be broken in latest beta

Discussion in '1.0.2 and SVN Builds' started by Scythe42, September 7, 2009.

1. Scythe42
    • Team MediaPortal

Scythe42 Retired Team Member

Professional Hacker
    Ratings:
    +2,724 / 1
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    When choosing VMR as a renderer under Vista x64 the line wrap gots broken when returning from the internal player. Just play a movie, stop it and the problem is there and stays there in every window until basic home is reloaded. The logs itself show no errors.

I initially thought it was skin related but it also occurs with Blue3Wide oder any other skin.

Switching to EVR solves the problem, but EVR doesn't work correctly under Vista x64 and causes audio to be drifting on 24p playback (I thing there's already an issue for that in the tracker). I am using the refresh rate changer.

With MP 1.0.2 and VMR this problem did not occur with the same settings.

Attached Files:

• linewrap.jpg
      linewrap.jpg
      File size:
      238.5 KB
      Uploaded:
      September 7, 2009
      Views:
    • linewrap2.jpg
      linewrap2.jpg
      File size:
      247.9 KB
      Uploaded:
      September 7, 2009
      Views:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!