VMR9 problem (1 Viewer)

Realkane

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I got an Error von VRM9, SetDeinterlace: 0x80070057 (I think, this is E_INVALARG).
    The error raise, if I try to watch HDTV over MP. With VLC it works.
    After this, the application crashes.

I only get the vmr9.log.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    If this is with FFDShow, one of the devs has pointed out there is a problem with it at the moment.

If this is using a different codec then full info would help, use the MPtestool in the MP folder to test with and collect logs.

Thanks

Realkane

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

ok, I tried this with PowerDVD Ultra. But, I had ffdshow installed. After you said this, I tried to remove ffdshow from my machine. Now its working fine...

Christian

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Nice you could resolve the issue!
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
    Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
    Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom