VODServer - Watch internet streams as TV channels (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
Replies
Views
Hallo, Since the update to MP1 27 pre, the refresh rate display no longer works correctly. The font is too small and illegible. The display can be reached with "Shift, 1". Andreas
Hallo, Since the update to MP1 27 pre, the refresh rate display no longer works correctly. The font is too small and illegible. The...
Replies
Views
I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
We have just released MediaPortal 1.26 - Winter is coming... Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5031] - Fix Invalid File...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5031] - Fix Invalid...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom