Volume bars missing (1 Viewer)

DuudeliDuu

Portal Member
July 17, 2006
Hi

After I installed latest release of MP and stable patch volume bar indicators disappeared. When I press "mute" button the volume bar becomes visible but sound isn't muted.

And then if I press "mute" second time volume bar goes invisible but sound gets muted... am I alone with this problem or has somebody noticed same?

SweMart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 25, 2006
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm experiencing the same problem using 0.2 + the stable patch. I'm able to mute I change from "volume control" to "wave" in MP setup.

The bug seems to have been introduced after SVN 28/6 which was the version I was using before upgrading to the "final" version.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    If this is in combination with a MCE remote & Power Scheduler plugin, the latest SVN will help.
    It works here with B2 & PMIII skin.

Regards
    Roy

SweMart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 25, 2006
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    ronilse said:
    Hi,
    If this is in combination with a MCE remote & Power Scheduler plugin, the latest SVN will help.
    It works here with B2 & PMIII skin.

Regards
    Roy

Well, the "-" and "=" does what the MCE remote buttons are supposed to do - to me this is a bit odd.

If this is a bug a fix should be placed in the stable patches. Quite a few people use the MCE remote.

I'm having the same problem with both the MCE and BlueTwo skins and I'm not using the PowerScheduler plugin.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Did it work in 0.2 final?
    Have you tested to reset the MCE mapping in MP Setup -> Remote?

If you have a digital connection out like spdif only, you have to use wave out to control the volume (at least i have to).

This bug with Power Scheduler & remote will be in future patches.

Regards
    Roy

IanW

Portal Member
    January 23, 2006
    United Kingdom
    I can also reproduce this behaviour. I'm using the remote that came with my Hauppage MCE500 card. It has the Green button on it so I assume that it is a MCE type remote. Pressing the Volume Up and Down keys changes the volume but nothing appears on the screen.
    I'm currently running 0.2.0.0 with patch.

Regards, Ian

SweMart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 25, 2006
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm running 0.2 + the stable patch, didn't even bother to try with 0.2 since I needed some of the fixes included in the patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom