Volume organisation (1 Viewer)

knutinh

Portal Pro
September 4, 2005
I would ideally like:
1. A unified volume control (mediaportal only) with corresponding gui-element for every relevant section (tv, radio, music, movies).

2. My music tag reading and compensation for ReplayGain values for creating playlists with constant perceived loudness. Every other part of MP should be scaled equally down so that My tv wont be 20dB louder than my music.

3. Calculate and process soundfiles for My Burner such that constant level CDs can be made.

4. Best possible iPod/clone integration (My Mp3player?) with import and export of songs, playlists etc if possible). Perhaps this can/should be integrated in My music or My burner?

5. Resumed work on the RefreshRateControl plugin. Adaptive changes in refreshrate and resolution to suit media and MP section would be very beneficial for those with flatscreens. Also perhaps work on stability so that MP can switch these things either before media playback, or at least without crashing during the first frames.

6. Perhaps integrate ReplayGain calculation in the database import function (since this is mostly a one-time-only and time-consuming operation anyways, and many dont know that RG exists, or dont want to use external tools)

7. Integrated "My Surround pre-amp" with control of Ac3 filter or something similar w/ decoding, level, delay, eq and volume control. So that the need for an external surround amplifier goes the way of the dodo. This would also help in integration of Reclock.

and more :)

-k

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom