vplug and ***** in mediaportal (1 Viewer)

Scex

March 15, 2007
Home Country
Serbia Serbia
Hi I’m using Nexus-s dvb for watching some satellite TV channels. I find out that some plugins like vplug or ***** in some programs working just fine. And my question or suggestion is: Is there possibility to implement these two plugins in media portal. Anyway media portal is a great peace of software and I’m sorry that I find out for this only few weeks ago.

funkstar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2005
    Home
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    not going to happen. I would suggest searching the forums, but the names of these two programs have become banned words, so that probably wouldn't work.

Scex

March 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Serbia Serbia
    Why these words are baned???? This plugins will make mediaportal one of the most wanted DVB softwares? Ok you dont like this two fantastic plugins. But make somethnig similar. I'm talking about W-plug an s-two-***. :)

Scex

March 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Serbia Serbia
    Just now I read this garbage and anti hacking policy. Hypocrites, they make open source and then band words and forbid discussion about some interests. I now understand why I newer hear about this software before.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    I suggest you make your own htpc software and/or forum and then you can make your own rules and talk about whatever you want.

MediaPortal does not support these plugins and does not wish them to be discussed on its forum. That's all there is to it.

Scex

March 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Serbia Serbia
    ok, what's yours it's yours. If I don't like I will find something else.

funkychicken

Portal Member
    November 10, 2006
    Take it easy with the guy, there are those people out there that to have a satisfactory PVR solution do really need that functionality (save taking the card out of the CAM and putting it back into the STB to receive EMM).

I also recognize that the MP devs don't want the heat that comes with implementing it. An to this I respect the devs position

Other PVR solutions are starting to officialy support this functionality so if you do need, have at look at the GB-PVR forum for information. After a number of years running MP, this functionality to was to great a pull to keep me with MP. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom