Wakeup PC using Hauppage Remote? (1 Viewer)

wewe

Portal Pro
August 3, 2005
Herxheim
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi all,

just to confirm what I am afraid already to know:

It is NOT possible to wake up a sleeping PC (standby) using the Hauppauge remote because it is NOT an USB remote. Right?? :?:

Thanks+regards
wewe

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Odd Standby issue DE
Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as I can tell, now when my HTPC wakes up to make a recording it no longer does so in away mode. I will probably do a restore from a backup in the hope that that will resolve the issue.:mad:
Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as...
Generally standby is working well on My Mp 1.32 x64 pre set up. I just have one issue, which was also present on earlier x86...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I prefer the buttons that I use most-frequently to be positioned near the center of the remote, which is not the case with that particular Dell remote. :( Battery life is often a problem. A remote that I...
The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I...
In Dec 2020: I purchased 2 remotes for my new HTPC install, eg: HP USB MCE IR RC6 Wireless Receiver and TSGH-IR02 Windows Media...
Replies
Views
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom