Wanted - Teufel Concept P & Sony STR-DG 520 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
Replies
Views
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
Replies
Views
Hi Wondering if the logs I supplied may have shed any light on the problems I am having trying to use MP2 with my BlackGold TV card? Thanks TW
Hi Wondering if the logs I supplied may have shed any light on the problems I am having trying to use MP2 with my BlackGold TV...
Hi everyone My good old MP1 setup requires constant reboots and will not use alternative codecs anymore, (plus I would like to use...
Replies
Views
Here is a review of that Venset TS700A TV Lift equipped with IR remote and Bracket TS700. I was looking for a TV lift solution mostly for more flexibility and better quality when enjoying passive 3D content. In fact my Philips TV 55PUK7150/12 has quite a narrow vertical angle for optimal 3D quality. That's notably an issue while...
Here is a review of that Venset TS700A TV Lift equipped with IR remote and Bracket TS700. I was looking for a TV lift solution...
Here is a review of that Venset TS700A TV Lift equipped with IR remote and Bracket TS700. I was looking for a TV lift solution...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tools and other software EPG-Buddy a new EPG Tool with easy usage. DE
Ok, this Menu button is nearly invisible on my system... The 3x3 Dots are dark grey on dark blue ground. Once I've selected advanced menu, everything is visible. clearly Nevertheless, I've done the corrections now. Thanks for assistance.
Ok, this Menu button is nearly invisible on my system... The 3x3 Dots are dark grey on dark blue ground. Once I've selected...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom