Watch Previously Record & Record Same Time??? (1 Viewer)

shawnwc

Portal Member
August 11, 2006
Boston, MA
I have a WinTV 150. I'm sure it has to be *my* problem, so if someone could offer a little direction... :)

I can't seem to watch something that I've previously recorded if something is currently being recorded. Seems like the PC should be able to play a video file, while using the TV card to encode something.

Any clues? Is it a checkbox somewhere??

Also - I don't like it when I'm watching something, and then it just changes channels to record a scheduled program. Seems like a popup should come up saying "Changing to 04 CBS to Record Big Brother. Continue?" ... Then just do it in 30 seconds if I don't respond.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    shawnwc

You should be able to watch recorded tv, whilst recording with no configuring done.

Do not remember seeing anyone with the same problem, need more info on your setup, can you use the support template to give us this information.

thanks

Jetboy

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Yeah, while recording I can go to previous recordings in My TV and start watching any recording. No problem, and I've got a PVR150-MCE.

And also, there is a popup that's supposed to appear when a recording is due, if you're watching something else. The settings for how long it will appear is in the configuration. If it doesn't show up for you, it might be a skin issue.

Sorry I couldn't help much, but at least I can say that both your issues are supposed to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom