'Watch-Series' on the blink again :/ (1 Viewer)

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have uploaded a few sites to help us get our fix of watch-series, Try VideoBull (almost Watch-Series, Thanks to doskabouter for his help), Watch Series US (ok site not alot of links) and for Movies Try Movie25 (Almost the old Watch-Movies). cheers

Last edited:

slothdroid

Portal Member
    December 30, 2012
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    My wife spotted it on something like isitdownforeveryone, someone had commented about the other site in the comment. Thanks for your efforts, they are very much appreciated and keep the family very happy! (y)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I don't know about that, they seem to have a lot of same sources as watch-series, eg. putlocker, vidbux, movreel, sockshare

I've been using tv-links since watch-series deleted their links, works fine for me.

TV Shows is more or less working, but the other categories don't seem to have any playable content, correct?
    So implementing TV Shows should be enough?

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    And it's working! After a month of deprivation, everyone can enjoy his/hers favorite series again
    Not sure what's going on over there but this site seems to be from some 3rd party... According to some discussion on the fb page someone else claims to be the legitimate "owner" of watch-series, while the "real" successor is that betv site.

Like I said, not sure what's really going on, it does smell funny though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
    I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz, and after try to enable 50Hz ? So, MP detecte 23 hz and want to switch TV to 25 hz, but can't and MP want switch to 50hz try to start change frequency before MP Start, on windows parameter. i remember...
    Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz...
    After finally managing to get DRR working on my Intel Integrated Graphics 630 based setup, which was down to the default ON setting...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Resume playback from DE
    Ok, thanks for the User Management tip - I now get what I would expect. Now all I have to do is to figure out how to make Auto Login do what it says on the tin. The only way to make it work is to manually log in each time. Any hints as to what I'm missing with the login system?
    Ok, thanks for the User Management tip - I now get what I would expect. Now all I have to do is to figure out how to make Auto...
    So "Resume playback from" only works when MediaPortal 2 has NOT been turned off, meaning if I shut MediaPortal 2 down, restart it...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom