Watched Flag (1 Viewer)

Doncyp

Portal Member
March 22, 2008
Hiya
Great plugin really really like it only 1 thing i need to get working, searched thru the threads but couldn't find anyhting on this....
Is there any way to mark films as watched like in TVseries plugin?
This for me would make this plugin absolutely perect.

Cheers for all the great work can't wait to see new revisons!!! :)

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hiya
Great plugin really really like it only 1 thing i need to get working, searched thru the threads but couldn't find anyhting on this....
Is there any way to mark films as watched like in TVseries plugin?
This for me would make this plugin absolutely perect.

Cheers for all the great work can't wait to see new revisons!!! :)
ghehe, you didn't search well enough :)

It's on the list (Issue 70 - moving-pictures - Google Code) but not implemented yet.

And you probable mean: "absolutely more perfect" :D

zack84a

Portal Member
September 17, 2007
Its planned for the next release..... Which from what the developers have said last should be in the near future.

My guess is because the next release contains quite a few new features (the reason why it wbecame 0.6), they really want to make sure everything is working the way it should.

I am sure Forde will be updating us soon, however if you are not already using the program I encourage you to go ahead and try it out. I have a 300ish movie collection, had about 70% found no questions asked, and it took me only about 20mins to get setup. Not to mention the interface in my opinion is alot cleaner the My Videos.

Overall all there a few if any bugs limiting functionality. The next upgrade should improve covers, and add the watched ability asked for in this thread.

Micke_L

Portal Member
March 1, 2006
Ornskoldsvik
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Its planned for the next release..... Which from what the developers have said last should be in the near future.

My guess is because the next release contains quite a few new features (the reason why it wbecame 0.6), they really want to make sure everything is working the way it should.

I am sure Forde will be updating us soon, however if you are not already using the program I encourage you to go ahead and try it out. I have a 300ish movie collection, had about 70% found no questions asked, and it took me only about 20mins to get setup. Not to mention the interface in my opinion is alot cleaner the My Videos.

Overall all there a few if any bugs limiting functionality. The next upgrade should improve covers, and add the watched ability asked for in this thread.

Thanks for the quick info :).

Yeah I totally agree, well I've "only" got like 200 or so, but it's quick as h*ll and... Well.. It's just way better than the My Videos plugin :D!

Waiting anxiously for the release :D!

Cheers, Micke

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You can check this list to see what features/bugs are implemented/fixed and are in the next release. I can say from personal experience with the latest SVN build that Issue #70 (Watched Flag) is implemented and working. There are however some other issues that need tweaking before we can make 0.6.0 public.

Micke_L

Portal Member
    March 1, 2006
    Ornskoldsvik
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    You can check this list to see what features/bugs are implemented/fixed and are in the next release. I can say from personal experience with the latest SVN build that Issue #70 (Watched Flag) is implemented and working. There are however some other issues that need tweaking before we can make 0.6.0 public.

You say from the latest SVN build. If I could, from where do I get these SVN builds? I would love to try it out (doesn't matter if there's bugs in it, just want to test it) :D!

Cheers, Micke

marvenius

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    There are no automatic (daily - weekly - nightly) SVN builds like with Mediaportal.
    You could build yourself using the provided documentation. It's open source.
    Then again aramandp is one of the devs, so he knows what he is talking about

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    As marvenius said already you can compile your own build of Moving Pictures by reading the (extensive) developer documentation on the Moving Pictures project page. However keep in mind that we do not give support on custom builds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom