[solved] Watching a record during recording stops sometimes (1 Viewer)

roedler86

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Thanks for the fast replays,

All shares have the same user (Multimedia) allowed to fully access (read, write, ...).

I changed the network credentials in MediaPortal to an invalid username/password combination, rebooted and I was still able to access the series and movies share but not the recordings. After that I changed the username/password to the correct combination, rebooted and ... ta ta taaaa. It’s working now. I’m even able to delete old recordings. I can see movies, series and recordings.

And the big question is:
    Does the change help to solve this threads issue or does the live TV recording still stops?
    And the answer is:
    It helped! Yeah. If I’m watching a recording which is still recording Incan even see how the duration increased.

Thanks a lot for all your hints and help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
    I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
    Replies
    Views
    https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
    https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
    Hi there, Every now and then, when playing a video no image is rendered. The audio plays fine, but the screen stays black. Not...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
    Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
    TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
    Replies
    Views
    I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from hibernation. From the Windows 7 desktop, I pressed the START button on the remote control to start MP 1.25f. On the MP splash screen, the "Starting TV Server" text appeared unexpectedly. After a long wait...
    I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from...
    I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from...
    Replies
    Views
    Tested on other uptodate hardware, sata3 helped a lot. When client take info from serveew cpu is arround 50 % Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
    Tested on other uptodate hardware, sata3 helped a lot. When client take info from serveew cpu is arround 50 % Envoyé de mon...
    Hi, I have been trialling MP2 since the release of 2.3 and I am having a big problem with it's usability. I have a server on a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom