Watching TV while working (1 Viewer)

3ugen

January 22, 2006
Hello,
i have a problem. How can i remove the Opitions- Bar to watch tv in a thin frame??
Here is a Screenshot:

test.jpg

thank you very much !![/url]

KublaKhan

Portal Member
November 18, 2005
Good idea! MediaPortal should have a "passive mode" (kind of like WMP10 in the minimize to tray - where you can watch it over your what you're doing while working).

This would be cool! Maybe someone can think of a great way to do it without computer work and tv being affected - multitasking... taking the tasbar off is one step...

KublaKhan

Khris

Portal Pro
July 2, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Home Country
Canada Canada
MP's main function is as an HTPC so adding features like this (which some people may appreciate), is actually going the opposite way from the HTPC mindset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Watched indicator DE
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data base editor (SQLite Editor), but it will be not easy and I can’t provide a manual, because I didn’t try yet.
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data...
Hi I am new to Media Portal and it looks great. Just a question.. I want to use it to watch a lot of tv series and movies that I...
Replies
Views
OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the file and it was full of NULLs. Not good for an XML file. I found an old thread (gentle.config) which had some 11-years-old XML. On the off-chance that this could fix my problem, I cut-and-pasted it into...
OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the...
It never rains but it pours. All of a sudden MP1 refuses to connect to the TV service (which is on the same PC) and comes up with...
Replies
Views
Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz, and after try to enable 50Hz ? So, MP detecte 23 hz and want to switch TV to 25 hz, but can't and MP want switch to 50hz try to start change frequency before MP Start, on windows parameter. i remember...
Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz...
After finally managing to get DRR working on my Intel Integrated Graphics 630 based setup, which was down to the default ON setting...
Replies
Views
Sorry to disappoint you but Media Portal only offers recording and scheduled recording for TV broadcast over SAT, Cable or OTA. It does support viewing of some streamed content, Netflix and Amazon Prime I believe and a host of free content dependant on your location, e.g. BBC in the UK and German Channels in Germany via the Online...
Sorry to disappoint you but Media Portal only offers recording and scheduled recording for TV broadcast over SAT, Cable or OTA. It...
Please help, I will donate. So much info out there and get into the weeds. CURRENT CONFIG: I have an Older UnSmart TV (RCA-Great...
Replies
Views
Attached is provided code to make it possible.
Attached is provided code to make it possible.
Hello, Because we already have "Reset watched status" in TV Recorded : I need to also have "Set watched status" in TV Recorded...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom