WDM Drivers Internal Sound Source Option! (1 Viewer)

D

dbx

Hello,
There has been a problem with sound support with cardbus tuners, like AverTV E501! I tried to find what it could be but no luck, there is no sound with live TV in MP! Other programs like K!TV and Dscaler4 have the option of choosing an INTERNAL sound source instead of external with the WDM Driver! I think MP should really have this option (or does it have it and i just cant find it)! This could solve the no sound problem for many! Especially ones with cardbus tuners like me!
Here is a K!TV interface showing that option EXTERNAL or INTERNAL:
source_wdm_a.png

Thanks to all, hope theres a solution!

DBX

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own configuration tool you need to select "MediaPortal" as the output destination (or something like that). So this might be worth checking (just in case I have remembered it correctly). -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own...
Hello, I am a new MP user. I recently installed MP2.3 on a HTPC running Win 7 64 bit. I have an networked Silicon Dust HDHR3-US...
Replies
Views
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
Replies
Views
The throuble is here: The 'why' is a different question. Your server log has unfortunately been taken in INFO mode. You can switch the log level in the Client settings (see 'General'). Please try a restart of the MP2 Server Service under Windows Services. The service will be stopped and restarted, may take some time. Then check if...
The throuble is here: The 'why' is a different question. Your server log has unfortunately been taken in INFO mode. You can...
With which version of MediaPortal did you encounter the problem? MediaPortal Version: 2.2.3 Describe the Problem you encounter...
Replies
Views
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
Successfully changed maximum cards down to 1. no problems in 1.21 so far.
Successfully changed maximum cards down to 1. no problems in 1.21 so far.
Hi, I'm back again. Spectrum cable now (Charter bought a few companies) been running MP1.xx since 2013 or so and am now up to 1.20...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom